SDRMA has partnered with TargetSolutions – the U.S. leader in online, enterprise risk management solutions for public entities – to deliver a web-based training and risk management platform to all SDRMA members. This platform, known as TargetSolutions, is used by 2,500 public entities nationwide. It features:
- An extensive library of courses and training management services. To view, download the Course List
- Flexible tools to monitor key compliance tasks
- Easy-to-use communication solutions for exchanging information
- Powerful risk identification and mitigation technologies
In addition, as an SDRMA member, your organization has the ability to lower its property/liability, auto and general liability premiums by using the platform. In fact, you can receive discounts on your Worker’s Compensation and Property/Liability premiums when your employees and board members complete a designated number of courses.
Built specifically for public entity organizations, the TargetSolutions Platform features all the tools you need to:
Cost-effectively train your employees with more than 1,000 hours of targeted, self-paced, online training
- Streamline communication across your organization
- Simplify recordkeeping and ensure compliance
- Improve management decision making with detailed reporting and analytical tools
For a hands-on demonstration of the TargetSolutions Platform, follow these simple steps:
- Click here
- Click on the “New User” button
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions
- Sign into your new TargetSolutions trial account and click on an assignment (from the left side of the screen)
From the Assignment window, you can access a “Welcome to TargetSolutions” tutorial. You can also take a sample online course or two. Within minutes, you’ll see how the TargetSolutions Platform can transform your current loss prevention and training programs.
For additional information about the TargetSolutions Platform click here.
Questions? Contact Ken Ainsworth at TargetSolutions: 858.376.1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.